The Refund policy forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Refund Policy at any time.
PURCHASE AND REFUND
- Alphas Alert offers both individual products for sale and subscription, membership, or other periodic fee-based services. For any purchase through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card.
- When purchasing a subscription, membership, or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge, and allow Alphas Alert to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Alphas Alert) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership, or other periodic fees related to the Site.
- Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is canceled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by Alphas Alert in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Alphas Alert may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from Alphas Alert related thereto.
- Alphas Alert does not offer and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction, or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or Alphas Alert is required to provide, a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction, or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
- All fees charged by Alphas Alert in connection with any product purchased or account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your purchase of products or use of the Site.
MODIFICATION OF POLICIES
- Alphas Alert reserves the right to, and you acknowledge and agree that Alphas Alert may, modify the Site, including without limitation the content, materials, and services offered thereby, and the fees, costs, and pricing associated with the Site at any time and without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Alphas Alert reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part or portion thereof) without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current version of the Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and may result, in Alphas Alert’s sole discretion, to a price increase. Alphas Alert shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, for any damages, costs, expenses, or other liabilities related to any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Alphas Alert may use banner notices or similar devices to alert you to certain modifications to the Site or the pricing associated therewith. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Alphas Alert or the Site to an email address associated with your account or service, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Alphas Alert may communicate with you through any available means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services, including the postal service, about your account or service or any products or services associated with the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Site or pricing.
- Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued if your account or other periodic fee-based service is cancelled prior to the end of the applicable period or term.
- When you cancel, you are solely responsible for properly canceling your account or service. Cancellation requests by telephone, facsimile, or other means of communication cannot, and will not, be accepted, honored, or effective. The cancellation of your account or service will immediately result in the deactivation and deletion of your account or service, the denial of access to the Site and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content and information within or related to your account or service. No data, content, or information can be recovered once your account or service is canceled, and you assume all responsibility for preserving any data, content, or information on your account or service prior to Alphas Alert may retain data, content or information from your account after cancellation in backup and/or archival copies of the Site and related databases, but such copies, if any, will not be available to you.
In a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, the Customer can contact us through our email: email@example.com. We will respond within 3 (Three) business days.
We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
If for any reason, our customer support team confirms a refund. Then, a refund will be made accordingly.
We take our customer’s feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.