This Disclaimer forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Disclaimer at any time.
The information contained in this website www.alphasalert.com or provided by us is for general information purposes only. Here, Alphas Alert refers to as (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
We are not presenting you with a business opportunity. We are not making any claims as to income you may earn.
We are not presenting you with an opportunity to get rich.
Before entering any agreement, please use caution and seek the advice of your professional advisors, such as your attorney and your accountant.
Please do not construe any statement on this website as a claim or representation of average earnings. There are NO average earnings. Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of average earnings. We cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings, average, or otherwise.
Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. We do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor.
Please perform your due diligence before embarking on any course of action. Follow the advice of your qualified advisors.
There are risks inherent to any endeavors that are not suitable for everyone. If you use capital, only “risk” capital should be used.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the information presented by us. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in our material.
Owners of ALPHAS ALERT, its representatives, its principals, its moderators, and its members, are NOT registered as securities broker-dealers or investment advisors either with the U.S.
Users maintain absolute discretion and are solely responsible for their own decision making including stock, option, or any other securities trades.
Each user acknowledges and accepts as a condition precedent to using the information provided, to hold harmless ALPHAS ALERT and its principals, agents or affiliates from any losses that may be incurred from their own investment activities. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires the following legal notices: All material presented within this ALPHAS ALERT Server is not to be regarded as investment advice, but for general informational purposes only. Trading does involve risk, so caution must always be utilized. We cannot guarantee profits or freedom from loss. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are solely responsible for making your own investment decisions. Owners of ALPHAS ALERT, its representatives, its principals, its moderators, and its members, are NOT registered as securities broker-dealers or investment advisors either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority. If you choose to invest with or without seeking advice from such an advisor or entity, then any consequences resulting from your investments are your sole responsibility. By entering or using ALPHAS ALERT or using our content on the server or web, you are indicating your consent and agreement to our disclaimer.
Each user is advised to do their own independent research and due diligence as www.alphasalert.com is strictly for educational purposes also including merchandise.
ALPHAS ALERT does not control, and does not endorse, any data, content or information posted on the forum or chatroom on the Site. You understand, acknowledge and agree that your participation therein is at your own risk, and ALPHAS ALERT expressly disclaims responsibility for any such data, content or information. ALPHAS ALERT has the right (but not the obligation) to review and take down any data, content or information. You understand, acknowledge and agree that by accessing the forum or chatroom on the Site, you may be exposed to material that you deem to be offensive, indecent, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Under no circumstances will you hold ALPHAS ALERT, or its directors, officers shareholders, employees, agents or affiliates, liable for any such content displayed or made available through the Site, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the forum or chatroom on the Site.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you understand, acknowledge and agree that chat room moderators may call out or post both real and hypothetical trades and real and simulated or hypothetical returns for informational and educational purposes only. Moderator commentary is opinion and ideas only and does not constitute any recommendation whatsoever, and you should not rely on such opinions and ideas which may not be complete or accurate. Each of ALPHAS ALERT’s services, products and site are available for informational and educational purposes only. None of the information contained in the site (which includes, without limitation, our alerts service and chat room) constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation by us of any particular security or trading strategy or a determination by us that any security or trading strategy is suitable for any specific person. We are publishers and educators only.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that MODERATOR results may be based on simulated or hypothetical performance, and such results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, such results do not represent actual trading. Your actual results may differ from results reported for many reasons, including, without limitation: performance results do not reflect actual trading commissions that You may incur; performance results do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect Your results; the investments chosen may be volatile, and server, delivery delays and other factors may cause the price You obtain to differ substantially from the price at the time of the alert; the prices of investments at the point in time You begin subscribing may be higher than such prices at the time such investments were chosen; You may not have the capital to trade as frequently as the moderator; and the size and timing of your purchase or sale of a stock may affect the price of the stock, among other reasons.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that, For informational and teaching purposes only, trades may be called out, posted, or alerted, but not executed. You understand, acknowledge and agree that moderators may sometimes purchase or sell securities sooner or later than called out, posted or alerted. Moderators are also not required to disclose all trades, and their positions may be inconsistent with trades. Also, because some trades may not actually have been executed, results may have under-or-over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Site contains simulated or hypothetical trading programs. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that Alphas Alert and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates have no obligation to notify you as to which trades and returns are real versus simulated or hypothetical, and that Alphas Alert, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates do not verify moderator trade records or maintain records of moderator trades and results, and that moderators have no obligation to provide Alphas Alert any data.
- Through your use of the site, You expressly contract and consent to the operations of Alphas Alert (including the moderator actions and omissions discussed above) and release Alphas Alert, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates from any liability, claim, loss, cost, expense, and any other damages arising from or relating to moderator statements (written or oral), actions and omissions, including real, simulated, or hypothetical trades and results. Trading in any security can result in immediate and substantial losses of the money invested. You should only invest funds that are not allocated for other purposes, such as retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, education, or debt reduction, and that you can afford to lose. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
Activities of Alphas Alert Personnel
- Alphas Alert, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates, are active investors and traders of securities. Such parties may, not are not required to, purchase or sell any security, or engage in any investment strategy, contained in any data, content or information on the Site, or in the other products or services of Alphas Alert. Such parties will purchase or sell securities, and engage in any investment strategies, in their sole discretion, at any time and without notice, and shall not, and are not required to disclose or otherwise notify you, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities. For the avoidance of doubt, such parties may not always adhere to Alphas Alert strategies and are not required to disclose or notify you, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities. Alphas Alert personnel adhere to their unique individual plans developed and implemented by them with or without Alphas Alert, and experiences will not be duplicated and are not typical.
- Alphas Alert does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity with the purpose of creating a false or misleading appearance of active trading in any security, or a false or misleading appearance with respect to the market for such security, to effect any transaction in such security which involves no change in the beneficial ownership thereof, to enter an order or orders for the purchase of such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the sale of any such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties, or to enter any order or orders for the sale of any such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the purchase of such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties.
- Alphas Alert does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity to effect a series of transactions creating actual or apparent active trading in a security, or raising or depressing the price of such security, for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of such security by others.
- Alphas Alert does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity to effect a series of transactions for the purchase and/or sale of a security for the purpose of pegging, fixing, or stabilizing the price of such security in contravention of any law, rule or regulation.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that Alphas Alert, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and affiliates, engage in active trading of securities, but do not willfully participate in any activity described in the three preceding paragraphs. Accordingly, you hereby waive and release any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and any other costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to your purchase or sale of a security at a price that may have been affected by the business or activities of Alphas Alert, or its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents or affiliates.
Investments and Results
- The purchase and sale of securities, futures, or commodities involve a high degree of risk and is speculative in nature. The purchase and sale of securities should only be conducted by persons who understand and accept the risks involved therewith and who have independently reviewed and determined their acceptance and suitability of these risks and the financial and tax consequences thereof. Only persons who are able to bear the risk of substantial or complete loss of funds should engage in the purchase and sale of securities, futures, or commodities.
- Alphas Alert, and the content and information contained on the Site, and in other products and services of Alphas Alert, do not indicate or guaranty any predictable, general, specific, or other results. The purchase and sale of securities, and any other investment activity, involves a high degree of risk, and a number of factors could materially and adversely affect the results and lead to a substantial or complete loss of investment.
- As more fully set forth herein, Alphas Alert, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and affiliates, make no representation, warranty, or guaranty as to the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any data, content or information. You should independently analyze, review and confirm any such data, content, or information.
- Alphas Alert may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guarantee that any result will be obtained by you. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by Alphas Alert due to a number of factors.
- COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION RULE 4.41:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown, in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight, in addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and“as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content, or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although Alphas Alert seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
Alphas Alert specifically (but without limitation) disclaims
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. Alphas Alert shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
No guarantee of accuracy.
Alphas Alert does not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. Alphas Alert makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third-party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Alphas Alert takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.